Expediting / Procurement Clerk
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Fuchs Lubricants Co., is the US operating unit of Fuchs Petrolub A.G., the largest independent manufacturer of specialty lubricants in the world with global sales of over $1.5 Billion. We provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range of industries including the makers of complex metal components (e.g. automotive, appliance and aerospace manufacturers), pharmaceuticals, transportation, mining, and energy. Recognized for providing world-class technical support, our company is committed to ongoing research and development efforts; and they are constantly developing new technology to meet the ever-changing demands of modern industry.
The US headquarters and a key manufacturing site are located near Chicago, IL with three additional manufacturing locations in KS, PA and WV. The team-based culture is customer-focused and results-oriented. For individuals who thrive in a collaborative work environment, the opportunities for professional growth and career satisfaction are significant. To learn more about this world-class organization, please visit the company website at www.fuchs.com.
The Expeditor / Procurement Clerk works with mainframe generated reports to create and track purchase orders to ensure the timely receipt of all purchased material. Some specific duties of the position include running a daily report which lists what products/materials that should be considered for ordering; determining the quantity and timing of orders using information in our mainframe - decisions are based on historical usage, typical supplier lead-times, vendor agreements, etc.; placing orders via telephone, fax, e-mail, etc. and follows up on orders that do not arrive on time; performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Successful candidates will possess at least a four-year college degree
• 1+ years experience in purchasing, expediting, customer service or a related area
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to track and ensure completion of multiple orders
• Basic to intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills, including the ability to create single sheet Excel spreadsheets with formulas
• Ability to follow a disciplined approach to ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner
• 3+ years experience in purchasing or expediting
• SAP experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Ability to create Excel spreadsheets with formulas using data from multiple sheets. Skillful at integrating data from Excel and other external sources into Word
• 1+ years experience in a chemical industry
Fuchs Lubricants Co. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K), life insurance, LTD, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal opportunity (EEO) / AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
To learn more about Fuchs Lubricants Co., visit our website at http://www.fuchs.com/. Interested candidates should submit their resume including salary history/requirements.
Please note: only resumes submitted via this link will be reviewed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.